In the recent position paper in JASSS, entitled “Computational Models That Matter During a Global Pandemic Outbreak: A Call to Action” the authors suggest some collective actions we, as social simulators, could take.
We are asking for submissions that present serious comments on this paper. This could include:
- To discuss other points of view
- To talk about possible modelling approaches
- To review simulation modelling of covid19 that includes social aspects
- To point out some of the difficulties of interpretation and the interface with the policy/political world
- To discuss or suggest other possible collective actions that could be taken.
All such contributions will form the the: JASSS-Covid19-Thread