There are roughly three bodies of people involved in running RofASSS: the consortium, the editorial board, and an advisory board.
The current consortium consists of the following people:
- Bruce Edmonds (Editor)
- Edmund Chattoe-Brown (Power behind the scenes)
- Emile Chappin (Sub-Editor)
- Melania Borit (Technical Manager)
- Nick Gotts (Sub-Editor)
The consortium owns RofASSS, and is its ultimate decision-making board. Members serve for up to 10 years, and usually include key posts, such as editor and technical manager.
This is a collection of the great-and-the-good (we will let you work out which is which) who have agreed to be advisers. We will consult them occasionally in order to help guide the development and policies of RofASSS.
- Kathleen Carley, Carnegie Mellon University, US
- Nigel Gilbert, University of Surrey, UK
- Gary Polhill, James Hutton Institute, UK
- Flaminio Squazzoni, University of Brescia, Italy
- Takao Terano, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
The people who assess a submission if there is any doubt as to its suitability.
- Davide Natalini, Global Sustainability Institute, Anglia Ruskin University, UK
- Guus ten Broeke, Biometris, Wageningen University, NL
- Hang Xiong, College of Economics and Management, Huazhong Agricultural University, China
- Koen de Koning, Department of Governance and Technology for Sustainability (CSTM), University of Twente, NL
- Julia Eberlen, Center for Social and Cultural Psychology (CeSCuP), Université libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Luis R. Izquierdo, Universidad de Burgos, Spain
- Marcos Santos da Silva, Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation, Brazil
- Martin Neumann, University of Koblenz, Germany
- Nanda Wijermans, Stockholm Resilience Centre, Stockholm University, Sweden
- Oswaldo Terán, Escuela de Ciencias Empresariales, Universidad Católica
del Norte, Coquimbo, Chile; and CESIMO, Universidad de Los Andes,
- Rocco Paolillo, Bremen International Graduate School of Social Sciences, University of Bremen & Jacobs University Bremen, Germany
- Ruth Meyer, Centre for Policy Modelling, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
Discussion about RofASSS
If you want to make suggestions or comment about RofASSS (its style, approach, policies etc.) submit a comment to RofASSS using the “comment about RofASSS” option on the Submission page.