- We have published 51 contributions
- 1096 people are subscribed via a variety of means (email, following, twitter, facebook, etc.).
- An average of 833 views per month (over period: Apr 2020-Mar 2022).
- There are 116 citations to RofASSS papers (see https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=site:rofasss.org).
(21st April 2022)
In the recent position paper in JASSS, entitled “Computational Models That Matter During a Global Pandemic Outbreak: A Call to Action” the authors suggest some collective actions we, as social simulators, could take.
We are asking for submissions that present serious comments on this paper. This could include:
- To discuss other points of view
- To talk about possible modelling approaches
- To review simulation modelling of covid19 that includes social aspects
- To point out some of the difficulties of interpretation and the interface with the policy/political world
- To discuss or suggest other possible collective actions that could be taken.
All such contributions will form the the: JASSS-Covid19-Thread
Comments concerning, the philosophy, working, structure or editorial decisions of RofASSS may be discussed on the site. Comments intended for this purpose should be submitted using the normal submission page, by using the “Comment on RofASSS” option there. These are permanent and public, but not intended to be cited.
There is a paper describing RofASSS, its motivation, structure etc. here: The proposal for RofASSS. Comments about this paper are welcome.
For discussion about social simulation research